How and where can I use my points instead of my $$?Updated a month ago
There are 2 ways you can use your points:
1. On the checkout page, you simply choose how many points you wish to use from the available options.
2. On the A-Lister page where you can get a product out of the available options using points only, no $$ required!
It is important to be logged into your A-Lister account in either case!
Redeeming your points is an easy process! Simply visit the benefits program page to see all of our great reward options. Point redemption can only be done on the payment page. Please make sure you are logged into your account so that the benefits you have accumulated will be available.
We offer point redemption at 6 levels:
- A discount of 10 dollars (100 points) - for purchases of 50 dollars or more
- A discount of 20 dollars (200 points) - for purchases of 100 dollars or more
- A discount of 25 dollars (300 points) - for purchases of 100 dollars or more
- A discount of 45 dollars (450 points) - for purchases of 150 dollars or more
- A discount of 50 dollars (500 points) - for purchases of 200 dollars or more
- A discount of 60 dollars (600 points) - for purchases of 200 dollars or more
Please be advised that it is not possible to simultaneously redeem a general discount coupon along with a loyalty discount coupon on our website. However, you can combine a general discount code with our campaign that allows product purchases using loyalty points.